Located in beautiful Pasadena on 13 1/2 magnificently landscaped acres, Monte Vista Grove Homes (MVGH) has provided quality long-term care services to its residents since 1924. Each new resident has an opportunity.
The organization is:
- a highly regarded, fiscally sound not-for-profit, Multi-level Retirement Community (MLRC)
- charter member of Aging Services of California (www.aging.org)
- Regional Ministry of the Synod of California and Hawaii
- participant in the Quality First Covenant with LeadingAge (www.leadingage.org) and as such, is committed to an ongoing philosophy of quality improvement
- Is governed by a 21 member Board of Trustees which includes two campus residents
- Is run day-to-day by the Executive Director and a staff of 90 employees
With Design by OPM Design, 5D Spectrum launched mvgh.org in November 2011. This website was custom built on WordPress. We went through their old website and helped organize their content to be easier for their residents and future residents to find. In creating their website, we also created a new brand for them by redesigning their logo. We created slide show and video features for their website. The videos are being pulled in from YouTube so it also creates more SEO (Search Engine Optimization) value for the organization.
Please visit Monte Vista Grove Homes at: www.mvgh.org